Thank you for your interest in our scholarship program, offered in partnership with the New York Credit Union Association. Please review the following instructions carefully before completing your application.
Note: You must be a member of a participating New York credit union to apply for a college scholarship through this program. If you are not currently a member, please call Bethann Kibby at (716) 434-2290 ext. 1014 to learn how to join.
- Complete the attached scholarship application form. Please type or print clearly, and use only the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than where specified on the application form, no attachments, resumes, pictures or other materials of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions.
- You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the back page of the application form.
- Submit your signed application directly to your credit union by December 30, 2016, along with:
- a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11;
- an SAT/PSAT/ACT transcript; and
- a typed essay response.
4. Your application must be signed by a participating management-level employee at your credit union in order to verify your credit union membership.
**If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered.**
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Bethann Kibby at (716) 434-2290 ext. 1014. Notification to all applicants will be sent in May 2017. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!