In light of the current COVID-19 Pandemic entering our surrounding counties, we would like you to know that we are taking this situation very seriously and the safety of our employees and membership is our priority. With that being said, Cornerstone Community FCU will remain open at this time however we will be implementing our Pandemic Policy that will include limiting in-person contact to reduce potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
What this means for our membership:
- Effective immediately, March 16, 2020, we will transition to drive-thru only for all transactions related to member accounts and all of our branch lobbies will be closed to the public. All members are asked to please utilize our drive-thru, Online Banking, Telephone Banking or by calling a Member Service Representative at (716)434-2290 to transact your business.
- Each Cornerstone Community FCU branch is equipped with drive up service Mon. to Fri. from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our Transit Road drive-thru is available Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Cornerstone Community FCU offers 24/7 access to your accounts through our Online Banking, Mobile banking and Telephone Banking. We encourage our members to use electronic services such as Snap Deposit for depositing checks and Online Banking for transfers. If you have not yet logged into Online Banking, please visit ccfcu.org to register.
- You can access your funds at any of our branch ATMs or surcharge free through the MoneyPass network. To locate an ATM near you, please click here.
- Our business hours will be temporarily changed until further notice to Mon. – Fri. from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our Transit Road drive-thru is available Saturday from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Our Transit Road lobby is available to our membership by appointment only and when necessary. Please contact (716)434-2290 and a Member Service representative will assist you in scheduling an in-person visit.
- If you currently have an appointment set up with a Cornerstone employee, they will be contacting you soon for next steps.
- We ask that you please follow the appropriate hand sanitizing measures that the CDC has put into place prior to visiting our office for an in-person appointment.
- We are equipped to take loan applications via our website as well as over the phone. Our Loan Officers will work with you in obtaining the paperwork and signatures needed to proceed with your funding.
- To apply for a loan please Apply Online by clicking here or use our Loan by Phones program: For Consumer Loans and Credit Cards call (716)434-2290, ext. 1211. For Real Estate call (716)434-2290, ext. 7020.
As always, we are here to help you. If you experience financial challenges as a result of the illness, please contact us at (716)434-2290 so we may be able to walk you through the products and services that may assist your needs.
While we understand the limitations and concerns you may have associated with the COVID-19 Pandemic, we will have all hands on deck as we work together to mitigate the effects that this pandemic may have on the Cornerstone Team, our membership and community. During this time, we ask for your patience as we anticipate larger than normal call volumes as we work to provide the excellent member service you are accustomed to.
We will continue to closely monitor this unprecedented event and keep our membership updated through our website, local news and Social Media. We thank you for your continued loyalty and trust you place in us to be your community credit union of choice.
Eric M. Hepkins, CEO
Mary Scheib, President and COO
Drew Dunlap, CFO
David Nemi, Chairman of the Board of Directors