Deposit Checks Whenever You Want with SnapDeposit
With SnapDeposit, you can securely deposit checks whenever you want using the camera on your smartphone. This benefit available to Cornerstone CFCU members makes it easy to deposit funds into your account even when you can’t make it to a branch. Simply snap a picture of the front and back of the check with your smartphone and your deposit request can be made online in just seconds. SnapDeposit should only be used for domestic checks that are not drawn on your own account.
- Can be used to deposit to the main savings or checking on your primary account.
- Checks must be made payable to the owner of the account.
- You must endorse the check with your signature, your account number and the words “For SnapDeposit only” written on the back. Be sure to include the suffix that you are depositing to. You can deposit up to $2,500 using SnapDeposit.
- Choose the account where the money will be deposited, enter the amount of the check and then capture an image of the front and back of the check using your smartphone camera. The image must be clear and legible or it will be rejected.
- The image is sent to the credit union for review. If the check is good, it is then deposited into your account within two business days. If the check is not good, you will receive a notification that the transaction did not go through.