Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees, membership, and vendors has remained our top priority. As we continue to take this situation very seriously and navigate the regulations recommended by New York State and the CDC, our Pandemic Policy remains in place. As we move into Phase 3 of re-opening our county, we have relaxed part of that plan to continue to provide you with excellent member service. We understand that this has been a challenging and trying time for all and truly appreciate your patience as we work together towards the full re-opening of our offices.
Below is an outline of our current business operations as well as a description of the preventative measures we have put in place to ensure a safe environment.
Current Business Operations:
- Beginning Friday, June 26: Friday business hours resume at Transit Road: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (drive-thru only).
- Beginning Saturday, June 27: Saturday business hours resume at Transit Road: 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. (drive-thru only).
- At present, and as of these dates, our lobbies will remain closed to walk-ins, and teller transactions will still be complete through drive-thru only.
- Pre-scheduled in-person appointments are being taken at all locations. This is to ensure we can manage the traffic and number of people inside the buildings.
- We expect lobbies to open for walk-ins either the first or second week of July. This will be dependent on NYS and WNY continuing to show COVID improvement. We will send a separate communication to confirm once the exact date is determined.
Our next steps to ensure a safe environment at all locations:
- Upon re-opening in early July, you will notice new traffic patterns and social distancing floor mats to help achieve social distancing. We are asking that all members wear a mask upon entering our offices.
- After our lobbies open, we would still like to encourage our members to make appointments when needed. While you are always welcome to enter our locations, this is just another way we are working toward limiting exposure to our employees and members.
- In the coming weeks, we will be introducing a new technology to our membership that will allow you to make appointments with the Cornerstone Team online. Stay tuned for more details as we complete this exciting implementation for our members.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available at all locations. We highly encourage our members to use the provided hand-sanitizer prior to transacting any business.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at each of our tellers and member service stations.
- Antimicrobial fabric has been placed on teller drive-thru tubes, teller station platforms, and door handles.
Accessing our Products & Services while our lobbies are closed:
- Please continue to utilize our drive-thru, Online Banking, Telephone Banking, or by calling a Member Service Representative at (716)434-2290 to transact your business.
- All branches are welcoming appointments for members to come and speak with a Loan Officer or Member Service Representative. Please call us at (716)434-2290 to make an in-person appointment.
- Each Cornerstone Community FCU branch is equipped with a drive-up service from 9-5:00 p.m. M-F. Our Transit Road drive-thru is available 8-5:00 p.m. M-TH, 8-6:00 p.m. on Friday, and Saturday from 9:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Cornerstone Community FCU offers 24/7 access to your accounts through our Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Telephone Banking. We encourage our members to use electronic services such as Snap Deposit for depositing checks and Online Banking for transfers. If you have not yet logged into Online Banking, please visit CCFCU.org to register.
- We are equipped to take loan applications via our website as well as over the phone at (716)433-0063. Our Loan Officers will work with you on obtaining the paperwork and signatures needed to proceed with your funding.
- You can access your funds at any of our branch ATM’s or surcharge-free through the MoneyPass
We will continue to keep you informed via e-mail, Social Media platforms, and the COVID-19 Resource Center on our website as we work toward the re-opening of our branches. As always, thank you for your continued loyalty and the trust you place in us as your community credit union of choice. We are looking forward to having you back in our lobbies soon!